DESCRIPTION and FEATURES
A balance of speed, flow and response in a variety of conditions. Lightweight performance fin with responsive tip flex and hydrodynamic foil on the side fins.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Type: FCS II Fin System
- PC-2, PC-3, PC-5, PC-7 fins.
- Will fit the FCS II Fin System when used with grub screws and the FCS Infill Kit.
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- All board types.
- X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
- SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
- MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
- X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)