DESCRIPTION and FEATURES
Highest area twin set in the FCS range; as a result, can be pushed harder through turns. Moderate sweep (rake), full tip and longer base delivers incredible drive and speed. Lower depth value maintains manoeuvrability and looseness off the top and through turns. Designed in collaboration with Harley Ingleby for use on his asymmetric twin model.
Performance Glass (PG) fins are machine cut from layers of solid fiberglass. These fins are stiff, and are widely used by pro level surfers because the integrity of the flex is maintained under immense force, and in the most extreme of conditions and situations.
Type: FCS II Fin System
- Twin fin + stabiliser
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for all board types including fish, funboard and twin fin boards.
- X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
- SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
- MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
- X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)