DESCRIPTION and FEATURES
Mick's fin in Neo Carbon material delivers an injection of power and speed through turns due to the whipping effect through the tip of the fin. Ideal for fast, energetic surfing in softer conditions.
Neo Carbon fins are precision moulded using long strand carbon and the highest-grade European resin. These fins are super light with a firm spring loaded flex. Neo Carbon fins actually help surfers generate speed in smaller conditions via the whipping effect that propels you from one turn into the next.
Type: FCS II Fin System
- This fin provides maximum drive.
- Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Carver: Find Power. Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold.
- X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
- SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
- MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
- X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)