DESCRIPTION and FEATURES
Kolohe Andino's signature fin delivers a lively mix of drive, pivot and tail release. Designed for performing fast, explosive turns and airs on and above the wave.
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Type: FCS II Fin System
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker.
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
- X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
- SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
- MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
- X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)