DESCRIPTION and FEATURES
Constructed with ultra-light materials and combines the drawn out influences of a more raked fin with the all-round versatility of the Performer. Delivers exceptional drive and control off the bottom without hampering the speed off the top and release through the lip. The new ultra-light 3D Core mimics the foil and geometry of the fin. This adds strength while minimising the use of weight sensitive materials, making this the lightest fin in the FCS range, and the first of its kind on the market.
Type: FCS II Fin System
- A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
- Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-extreme rocker
- Accelerator: Find Control. Speed, flow and response with added control.
- X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
- SMALL (55Kg - 70Kg / 120 - 155 Lbs)
- MEDIUM (65Kg - 80Kg / 145 - 175 Lbs)
- LARGE (75Kg - 90Kg / 165 - 200 Lbs)
- X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)